Pages

Friday, March 20, 2020

Hurumanu Maths (Making Charts)

Making Charts 
By Jaren

During Week 8 I have been learning how to make charts.

charts are very useful tools, they allow showing your records of what you did, for example, the records you've done in your school exams, your studies or how many money you have earned. 

You can make this is a google sheet if you don't know then here's a short tutorial of how to make one: 

1. Create a timetable and fill it in with labels and percentages just like this one.


2. Once you're done tap on your timetable and tap this mini chart looking box icon on the far-right of your google sheets:
                             
3. There you will see a board in the right corner, press Chart type and you will see a list of charts you can choose:


                                                                


And your done, you now make charts whenever you want:
Please let me know if I made a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.