Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2020

The Right to an Education


The Right to an Education
By Jaren

Activity:
Short Story

Every day on school time I always get bullied by a big gang  of seniors til after school time, when I was about to head home then one step towards the street, bullies were blocking my path, they took turns punching my stomach when I  accidentally tripped over on some green sticky goo then started to heal my wounds, I also gain super strength, the bullies tried to punch me again but I punched him back, they ran away while the goo powers fade away,
so every day on school time the bullies stopped bullying me and started to get detention every school lunch, nobody believed what the bullies said to the teachers or his parents, it was the best and unforgettable day where I can get peace and quiet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.