Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Leave a comment!

Hello readers.

My name is Jaren and im a student in Uru Manuka. Im a person that likes playing hand ball, ball rush, meeting other people and going camping.  The things that I enjoy at school are fitness, reading,writing and math. I love to use all my hard on bloging and writing. I always looking forward to enjoy and have some fun.

I really want to know who is follower my blog! Maybe this post will make you want to become a follower. To follow a blog you need to put your email  address into the box that looks like this:

Thank you for reading my blog and i'm hoping to read some comments from you.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Again Jaren! it's me your friend from a different school / aka Steph from church
    and again, 2 of my friends (Shyla and Nalanee) will soon to comment on your blog, starting from "my name is Jaren -" (you can add a coma) just a suggestion, Try and use Grammarly if you want to. -Stephanie from Gilberthorpe school te ropu whakamanawa (feedback: fix your grammar if you need to :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.