Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

Gladiator Advert

 Gladiator Advert


During Hurumanu 2 Social Studies, we have been making advert posters of Gladiator and were told to make it up and include some roman numerals. What I enjoyed doing in this task was finding really new and interesting images from Gladiator, one of the things that were challenging to me was when I had to make up my advertising because I'm not really good a making up things, What I may do differently next time is that I may do this in a different app other than google drawing.


Here is the Poster I created:


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.