Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

C.I.P./Tane Mahuta


Hello followers, students and teachers
Last week C.I.P./Tane Mahuta was removing some of the rubbish we had near our garden so we can use it for our spare garden, today C.I.P. is going to be researching or thinking of some 
seeds that are good in winter at our spare old dirty garden we've 
just cleaned . I've chose carrots, lettuce, onions and peas.
                      
                        This is the picture of us collecting rubbish.
                                                  

4 comments:

  1. Hello Jaren, Its me Stephanie or aka your friend in church, I know we didn't verse in "you know what" Although you didn't have much posts last year, you improved a lot, Btw Shyla and Nalanee will comment on your blog, and also How much rubbish did you collect? what are you gonna post next time in your blog? - Stephanie From Te Ropu Whakamanawa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about what i'm going to blog yet but I have some new blog post you might to interested in.

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Jaren, Nalanee here from Gilberthorpe school,
    I really like that you guys picked up lots of rubbish. Do you know how much rubbish you all picked up together?

    Ok Blog You Later :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.