Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2021

NZ Maori March DLO

NZ Maori March DLO


During Term 3 of Social Studies, we have been learning and researching about the NZ Maori Land and when, how, and why it happens, and what was its outcome or effect on New Zealand.

What worked well for me in this was Mapping the locations in NZ where the Moari March traveled and where it ended because I loved how we were given an option to use Google Earth for it or somewhere else, it was one of the tasks I really enjoyed as I was researching.

What was Challenging for me to do was answering the questions about Moari land March because some of the questions were related to the Treaty of Waitangi, overall it was still enjoyable.

What I may do differently next time is making a DLO somewhere other than google slides.

Here is a summary of what I have learned about the NZ Maori March:





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.