Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

What I did during the Holidays

What I did during the Holidays


During the holidays I spent most of my time at home. One of the things I did was watch anime, hang out with my brother, and text my friends.


One of the things that I enjoyed doing in the holidays was doing a group chat and playing with my friends online because I really enjoyed able to being able to communicate with them even if it wasn’t in person.


One of the things I had fun with by myself during the holidays was drawing because it gave me a relaxing feeling and what I did outside during the holidays was going to QE2 with my siblings and what I enjoyed most in there was going to the hydro slide and chasing my brother in the pool.


One of the things I learned during the holidays was that some were new things I never knew about my friends. I've also learned new ways to draw positions in hands and bodies and faces, and I have also learned more about my little brother and what he has done and achieved in school.


How I felt about one of the first weeks during the holidays was a bit tired and anxious and started getting cheerful and used to it during the middle of the Holidays and half of me started to feel excited about school again and my other felt a bit nervous.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.